Friday, January 4, 2008

A Personal Testimonial to OraMD - Natural Cure for Gum Disease

A Personal Testimonial to OraMD - A Natural Cure for Gum Disease?



I wish I had discovered this product years ago.
OraMD is a combination of spearmint, peppermint and almond oils that cure receding gums, gingivitis and periodontal gum disease. I use it and it works. I have chronic periodontal disease and I've had gum surgery to try and repair the damage. Since the surgery I've lost 3 molars due to gum infection in the very deep pockets around the roots of my teeth. I needed help. Conventional dentistry wasn't enough to save my teeth unless I opted for expensive antibiotic injections into my gums every month.
I read about OraMD on the internet and decided to try it. It was a bit scary at first because the folks at Trusted Health Products advise using OraMD in place of toothpaste, but I decided to go with their program and gave up my toothpaste. The conventional dental route was just not working for me so maybe OraMD would do the trick.
This is my testimonial to the effectiveness of OraMD. This all natural product could have saved me many expensive dental bills and a few pulled teeth. I hope to convince you to visit the OraMD website and learn more about this great product before you lose your teeth. Please try it. There is an unconditional guarantee of satisfaction, you have nothing to lose.
Since I've used this treatment the bleeding and redness have disappeared from the surface of my gums. They look pink and healthy. I recently went to my dentist for my quarterly teeth cleaning and he said my mouth looked great. The dental hygienist said to keep doing whatever it was I was doing. If OraMD works this well on me, a person with chronic periodontal disease, then please try OraMD if you have bleeding gums or gingivitis. Do it before your problem becomes more serious.

OraMD is affective against periodontal disease. Gingivitis is a leading contributor of halitosis, and by eliminating the bacteria in your mouth that causes gingivitis and periodontal disease, you stop halitosis too.

This natural product is an inexpensive solution to gum disease, gingivitis and bleeding gums. It eliminates the problem bacteria that can cause serious periodontal disease.

Visit the official OraMD website for more information