Thursday, January 10, 2008

OraMD compared to OraDR

Just a quick note on two similar products. Both products claim to cure gum diseases such as gingivitis, bleeding gums, chronic periodontal disease (periodontitis) and prevent bone loss and pockets around the roots of teeth.

I haven't tried OraDR. One reason is the price. I see it advertised for $59.97 and I'm uncertain as to how big the bottle is. As far as it's effectiveness is concerned I don't know, but I believe the ingredients are the same as those in OraMD

I use OraMD. The price of one bottle is $19.97 and using the recommended dose (two drops on a toothbrush twice a day) lasts 3 months. OraMD works very well. I have chronic periodontal disease and needed a solution outside of the conventional wisdom of dentistry. OraMD is saving my teeth! I wish I had discovered this product years ago. My dental hygienist says to keep doing what I'm doing.

I don't really know how good OraDR is, but from my experience I would recommend OraMD. It has a similar name, cheaper price and works great.

Click here for more info on OraMD and special OraMD prices